What if I told you it IS possible to lose your fat easily. How is that so? Well there are a few factors that I’ll get to. However, I must say the hardest part of the fat loss process is not losing fat itself its being patient during the whole process.
The factors that are important to pay attention to while dieting are; does it fit your lifestyle? Is it easy to maintain in the long-term? Is it not too extreme? Is it doable? Do you have too many cravings? Do you feel deprived? Is your sleep affected by hunger?
These are all super important. These will determine how effortless your fat loss journey will be. If you’re constantly hungry you’ll give in too quickly and eat everything you’ve deprived yourself from. But what if you allowed yourself some of your favorite foods while losing fat? Now that’s success!
Here are some tips on how to lose fat effortlessly:
- Make sure cravings are under control; this can be done a few different ways some are the food choices you make and do you still feel you have intense cravings?
- Be sure you are sleeping enough. Lack of sleep causes you to stay up and that’s when hunger kicks in. You know those midnight munchies? :-0
- Pay attention to what foods you eat and how they make you feel. Are you still hungry after eating? Are you too full for way to long? Too much bloating? Not full enough? Do you enjoy the food?
- Be sure you’re eating to fuel your exercise. It is not true that eating less is the way to go. You either will eat less and exercise less or eat more to exercise more.
- When you find yourself stuck at fat loss do one thing at a time not too many things so you know what worked and what didn’t. Example exercise a little more and see if fat loss continues.
I hope this helps for your fat loss journey. Remember I’m here for you.