All fees must be paid prior to scheduling.
- 1 purchased session $55/hr = $55
- 2 purchased sessions $50/hr = $100
- 8 purchased sessions $45/hr = $360
- 12 purchased sessions $40/hr = $480
*remember! commercial gyms like 24HR Fitness, LA Fitness, Equinox, etc. charge anywhere from $65/hr up to $120/hr*
- 50 min one on one personal training
- Strength and Functional training plan to progress according to your goals
- Cardio plan to progress according to your goals
- Full access to unlimited questions, advice, tips
- Customized nutrition breakdown based on personal needs and goals
- Adjustments throughout program as needed
- Personal supplement, food guide
No Refunds or Early Cancelations. Email email@example.com to inquire about limited available space. CLIENT APPLICATION REQUIRED.
What can a personal trainer do for you? A personal trainer can help you measure your progress and success with a customized training plan. A trainer will teach you form to reduce the risk of injury in addition help you work around your current injuries. This will help you achieve optimal over health and results.